When it comes to life skills most women have never been given the tools to be sexy, savvy and in control of their life.
They spend tens of thousands of dollars on a college education… hundreds of dollars on texts books and hours upon hours studying; but when it comes to the real world, they are clueless.
The truth is that it’s not your education that gives your power, it is common sense and practical life skills. Practical skills show you how to apply what you’ve learned to create an extraordinary life. That’s what makes you powerful.
And I know that YOU want to be able to harness your own inner gifts and power. And Shanel wants to share with you how to do that.
They say spending one-hour with someone who is successful in something you want to be great at is more valuable than four whole years of college. Now, I’m not asking you to throw out your college education or drop out, but if you spend one-hour with Shanel – I bet you’ll learn some things that will last you your entire life. I know I have.
And I’m inviting you to join Shanel on July 25th from 8pm to 10pm EST for her first and long awaited class for young women and students. It’s called “Life Skills for the College Woman”. It is a rare and valuable training for the woman who wants to take her college experience and utilize it to create something extraordinary.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Basic life skills that will equip you so that you can navigate successfully in the real-world;
- How to balance your time, money, relationships, spirituality, health and purpose all while making your college experience one of the best times of your life;
- How to be discerning when making decisions about alcohol, drugs, partying, relationships, sex, gossiping, studying and maintaining friendships;
- How to manage college debt and financial frustrations while remaining focused on your end goal;
- How to follow your heart and choose what is best for you at a time in your life when you’re easily influenced;
- How enter the real-world with powerful decision making skills, a high standard of living, and a level of being savvy that makes the world respect you regardless of your age or experience;
- How to get the confidence to do and be something BIG and extraordinary with your life NOW – before you even get a degree;
- And more…
“Life Skills for the College Woman” is designed to shape you into a powerful force of life. It is purposefully under-priced and easily affordable within the college woman’s spending plan.
If you’ve been following Shanel, you know that her classes are usually hundreds of dollars. But this one is priced at only $79 so that it is affordable and accessible. And, she wants you to have every opportunity to spend not one, but TWO powerful hours with her that she’s willing to go even lower and make it available to you for only $49 for a limited time.
That’s $30 off! Almost a 40% savings. This savings is only available for a short amount of time, so click here right now and get yourself registered, before it goes back to regular price.
Don’t forget to enter your special promo code: CollegeLife — CLICK HERE NOW!
P.S. And if you’re reading this and you’re not in college. I’m pretty sure you know a young woman who is. Help us get the word out and get this to her. I know that I sure wish I had this info when I was in college!