What if you were given 7 keys that could immediately improve your life within 24 hours. Would you be willing to try it? After reaching millions of lives, coaching thousands of students and being a life-coach for more than 5 years, I believe there are 7 super simple steps to living a better life. Here they are :
1) Stay connected to your spirit. Pray. Meditate Be Still. Your spirit is connected to your intuition. When you stay “spiritually plugged in” your life will have all the power it needs to the components of your life correctly. You feed your body, but you must feed your spirit. Your spirit is your soul, your intuition, the inner being of who you are and who you are destined to be.
2) Stay financially savvy. Money is an important part of your life and it’s important to develop a relationship with money that allows you to live the way you want. Money is just a tool. If you stay up late THINKING about it, but WAKE UP every day complaining about it, you’ll never make progress. To grow your bank account you must grow your mind. Be financially savvy and get knowledge that will help you manifest more money, get better job opportunities, make more money in your business. There’s nothing wrong with money, the BIG problems come when people don’t have money. You deserve more of it.
3) Stay physically fit. You don’t have to be a track star or a gymnast but please take care of your body. Your children, your family, your career, your future needs you to be in some sort of shape so that you can achieve what needs to be achieved in this lifetime. Start where you are and make progress. Take care of your body and your body will take care of you. Drink more water. Do a little exercise. Stretch. You’ll have more energy and your confidence will be boosted just by taking little steps to improve your fitness.
4) Stay connected to your vision. Vision boards are powerful. Your future is ahead of you and not behind you. A millionaire told me… “You don’t get what you want, you get what you picture.” What do you look at and stare at everyday? Things you don’t want or things you do want? A vision board will help you pull your dreams into reality very quickly because your mind falls in love with vivid pictures. If you imagine it long enough, your brain can’t tell the difference between what’s real and what isn’t. You might as well be constantly reminded of the life you WANT to have instead of looking at the life you don’t want to have. Keep your vision in front of you.
5) Stay connected to the right people. Blessings and miracles come through people. I repeat : blessings and miracles come through people. Make it a point to keep positive people and remove negative people, don’t be afraid or ashamed to make adjustments in your personal or professional network. Help who you can, serve others and spread positive energy and it will come back to you. ALWAYS be on the lookout for people who are going in the same direction you’re going. Realize that being connected to the wrong people can sabotage everything else on this list. Stay connected to good people who LIKE you and who are LIKE you.
6) Stay connected to what you want. The law of attraction is powerful. You don’t have to make this a HARRY POTTER movie filled with magic, brooms and witches, just understand that like attracts like. Good people attract good people. Good energy attracts good energy. You must BE the person you want to attract, BE the business owner that everyone wants to work with. As a man thinketh, so is he. You are what you think about the most. Simply put, if you want to become a millionaire… start thinking like a millionaire. If you want to be a doctor, start being a doctor and thinking like a doctor. Remember, birds of a feather flock together. Use this law to your advantage. You want the corner office? Start dressing like you already have it. (This isn’t about impressing others and buying designer clothes, it’s about raising your self-image).
7) Stay connected to intimacy. Love yourself and love the person you love. Share the energy, share the love and enjoy the power of intimacy and romance in your life. Dr. Napoleon Hill referred to this magic like power as sex transmutation. He also referred to the hidden force that is contained within nearly EVERY positive relationship. There is no limit to what a man/woman can achieve when they have LOVE in their life. Teamwork makes the dream work. And guess what.. if you’re not in a relationship, you’re always in a relationship with yourself.
These are 7 tips that can help any person, regardless of age, get a new spin on life. Of course reading this Facebook post and going on to the next FB post without saving this post, referring back to it, printing it out, or recording it to yourself with your handy IPHone app… won’t help. THE TRUE MAGIC OF CHANGING YOUR LIFE BEGINS WITH REPETITION. OVER-AND-OVER-AND-OVER-AND-OVE
I pray that this has helped you in one way or another. If so, please pass it along and share it. There’s no judgement here… just positive energy. Sometimes we all need a push and encouragement. You were born to do more than just BE here… you were born to BE somebody.
Be the person you are destined to be.
P.S. Was this blog post helpful for you? If so, I invite you to take advantage of my 7 classes, 7 ways to improve your life in ONE weekend.
It’s available now, over 7 hours of classes available for just one simple price. It’s a $197 value, yours today for $39.95. That’s my way of saying Thank You for believing in me and supporting this movement. If you’re interested, click here > to bit.ly/1kZDX3m get instant access. HURRY before it’s too late. Don’t forget to share these tips with someone you know and love.